Passengers aged 60 and above may book online and email supporting documents to email@example.com or fax them on +230 466 9014. Tickets will be issued within 72 hours through our Call Centre + 230 2077575.Check all eligibility criteria.
Students aged between 15 and 29 years may book online and email supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them on +230 466 9014.Tickets will be issued within 72 hours through our Call Centre + 230 2077575.Check all eligibility criteria.
You cannot book Seniors or Students online for departures less than 4 days from now. Please contact us for your booking.
Booking must include at least 1 Adult
You are allowed 1 infant per adult
You are not allowed to add other types of passengers to senior bookings. Please create separate bookings for Seniors.
You are not allowed to add other types of passengers to student bookings. Please create separate bookings for Students.
- Manage Booking
- Flight Status
(All Times Local) * Arrival on Next Day
Please enter valid informations
Obtain your mobile boarding pass and save time
Mobile boarding pass is now accepted on flights departing from Mauritius, Paris, South Africa, London, Reunion, Amsterdam and Geneva only.
How to obtain your boarding mobile pass?
(1) When you check-in on your mobile device, click on the ‘Boarding Pass’ button to view your mobile boarding pass.
(2) Capture a screenshot of the boarding pass (showing the QR code and flight details) and save it on your mobile device.
I have downloaded and saved my boarding pass on my mobile. How do I use it at the airport?
You are required to show your Mobile Boarding Pass at three locations:
1. At the baggage drop-off counter if you have luggage to check in
2. At the Immigration and Security checkpoints
3. At the boarding gate – place your mobile device showing the QR code in front of the gate reader to scan the Mobile Boarding Pass and board the flight directly.
Present it to the cabin crew when boarding the flight.
Should passenger’s mobile device be unavailable or malfunctioning, they need to go to a check-in or baggage drop-off counter where a printed boarding pass will be issued to them. Any hard copy of Mobile Boarding Pass that has been printed by the passenger is NOT a valid format of Boarding Pass and will not be accepted.
Are you sure that you want to delete nominee?
Thank you for signing up!
a.You must rate Look and Feel of websiteYou must rate Ease of UseYou must rate ContentYou must rate OverallYou need to add a comment