Students aged between 15 and 29 years may book online and email supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them on +230 466 9014.Tickets will be issued within 72 hours through our Call Centre + 230 2077575.Check all eligibility criteria.
You cannot book Seniors or Students online for departures less than 4 days from now. Please contact us for your booking.
Booking must include at least 1 Adult
You are allowed 1 infant per adult
You are not allowed to add other types of passengers to senior bookings. Please create separate bookings for Seniors.
You are not allowed to add other types of passengers to student bookings. Please create separate bookings for Students.
- Manage Booking
- Flight Status
(All Times Local) * Arrival on Next Day
Please enter valid informations
PASSENGERS TRAVELLING WITH CHILDREN
Air Mauritius ensures that children enjoy a comfortable and seamless journey similar to our adult passengers.
Inflight bed & leg-rest extension
If you booked a seat for your child, you may bring an inflight bed/ leg-rest extension (e.g. Bed-Box, Fly Tot, 1st Class Kid Travel Pillow, Plane Pal). Such device is allowed as long as it is not attached directly to the seat. Inflight bed/ leg-rest extensions that are attached to the seat (e.g. Fly LegsUp or FlyeBaby) are not permitted.
Safety being our top priority, the following will be applicable to the inflight bed/ leg-rest extension:
- Must be packed and securely stowed in the overhead compartment or under the seat in front during taxi, take-off and landing or when instructed by the crew.
- Cannot be used at the emergency exit rows, aisle or middle seats.
- Must be used only at a window seat.
- Must not interfere with or prevent the seat in front from reclining.
- Cannot be combined so as to allow two or more convertible inflight beds to occupy several seats.
Are you sure that you want to delete nominee?
Thank you for signing up!
a.You must rate Look and Feel of websiteYou must rate Ease of UseYou must rate ContentYou must rate OverallYou need to add a comment