Passengers aged 60 and above may book online and email supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them on +230 466 9014. Tickets will be issued within 72 hours through our Call Centre + 230 2077575.Check all eligibility criteria.
Students aged between 15 and 29 years may book online and email supporting documents to email@example.com or fax them on +230 466 9014.Tickets will be issued within 72 hours through our Call Centre + 230 2077575.Check all eligibility criteria.
You cannot book Seniors or Students online for departures less than 4 days from now. Please contact us for your booking.
Booking must include at least 1 Adult
You are allowed 1 infant per adult
You are not allowed to add other types of passengers to senior bookings. Please create separate bookings for Seniors.
You are not allowed to add other types of passengers to student bookings. Please create separate bookings for Students.
- Manage Booking
- Flight Status
(All Times Local) * Arrival on Next Day
Please enter valid informations
Special Meals onboard
At Air Mauritius, we also cater for special meals to conform to specific dietary, religious and medical requirements (including vegetarian meals).
Please observe the conditions to obtain a special meal below:
- Special meals with Air Mauritius should be ordered at the time of booking, at least 24 hours before departure while a notice of 48 hours is required for kosher meals (KSML).
- Only special meals that are recognised by Air Mauritius will be catered. You may consult the list of special meals from the side menu. No other special meal requests (no mushroom, steamed meals, baby NLML, veg / DBML and others) will be catered for any passenger.
- Any passenger who wishes to be served a halal meal on any Air Mauritius flight should order a Muslim meal (MOML) at booking time.
- We will do our best to serve you the special meal that you order.
- Our cabin crew will serve diabetic meals and child meals first before attending to the standard meal service.
*Air Mauritius will not accept any responsibility if meals ordered by passenger are not available for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to temporary unavailability of the meal/s from its supplier.
Are you sure that you want to delete nominee?
Thank you for signing up!
a.You must rate Look and Feel of websiteYou must rate Ease of UseYou must rate ContentYou must rate OverallYou need to add a comment